Lamelle Clarity Treatment Pack
Lamelle Clarity Treatment Pack is a combination of the most effective products within the Clarity range. It is suitable for oily and problematic skin types.
Lamelle Clarity Treatment Pack – Benefits
Lamelle Clarity Active Cleanse is a foaming gel cleanser suitable for oily and problematic skin types. Its active ingredients help to treat acne as well as the occasional breakout. It also treats excessive oil production that may cause a shine and unwanted congestion.
Lamelle Clarity Corrective AM is a lightweight, treatment moisturiser suitable for all acne sufferers. The new hydrating base will nourish the skin without leaving any oiliness or residue on the skin.
Lamelle Clarity Corrective PM Plus is a powerful night treatment moisturiser that includes Vitamin A without the usual irritation.
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea-prone skin or those with eczema or psoriasis.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
5 in stock