SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture is a gentle and light moisturiser that hydrates and nourishes the skin while reducing pore size. It is ideal for normal, combination or oily skin types that can’t tolerate rich moisturisers.
SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture – Benefits
It contains anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E that is essential for tissue repair. This is an oil-soluble form and provides a powerful protection against free-radicals. Furthermore, it contains botanical extracts to purify the skin and maintain moisture levels. Brazilian Sea Algae deliver proteins, amino acids, and essential minerals to the skin.
Always use a good quality sun protection cream when using moisturisers during the day.
|Key Ingredients:||Vitamin E|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.