RID MSM and Vitamin C Powder
RID MSM and Vitamin C Powder is a potent formulation of active ingredients to support those on an eating plan or diet program.
RID MSM and Vitamin C Powder – Benefits
Firstly, MSM is a potent natural anti-inflammatory substance with multiple health benefits. It enhances Glutathione production and improves detoxification as well as skin health. Furthermore, it also useful in skin conditions such as Eczema and Dermatitis. Regular use may also be beneficial in the treatment of Arthritis. Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, supports the immune system.
Store below 25°C in a cool dark place | Protect from moisture.
If you are taking prescription medication or suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience any side-effects.
|Key Ingredients:||Ascorbic Acid, Inulin, Methylsulfonylmethane|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.