NeoStrata Smooth Surface Daily Peel 10 AHA is a brand new addition to the resurfacing range. You can now have the benefits of a chemical peel in the comfort of your home.
NeoStrata Smooth Surface Daily Peel 10 AHA – Benefits
Firstly, it contains Glycolic Acid to exfoliate the surface layers of your skin. This will remove any dead or dull skin cells which will leave your skin looking healthy and radiant. Furthermore, it also contains Aminofil® to specifically target fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Lastly, by regular use of this product, you will experience a thickening and strengthening of your skin as well as an improvement in your skin texture.
This combo consists of 36 pads and a solution. Empty the entire solution into the jar with the pads and wipe a pad over a clean face every evening. Be sure to avoid your mouth and eyes. Close jar tightly to ensure that the solution does not dry out.
|Key Ingredients:||10% Glycolic Acid, Aminofil|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Excessive sun exposure may cause irritation.
- Introduce this product to the skin slowly, build up use over time.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea-prone skin or those with eczema or psoriasis.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.