NeoStrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash is comprehensive anti-ageing cleanser that will prepare the skin for maximum treatment benefits and cleanse without irritation. It is a comprehensive cleanser that stimulates cell turnover to enhance texture and clarity.
Neostrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash – Benefits
Firstly, it is a soap-free cleanser that will assist in restoring your pH balance. The key ingredient is the unique SynerG Formula 8.5 to gently exfoliate your skin without compromising your skin’s barrier. Poly Hydroxy Acids, Gluconolactone and Maltobionic Acid are responsible for stimulating your skin’s cell turnover while enhancing clarity and texture. Furthermore, it contains Aloe, Chamomile, Cucumber and Rosemary Extracts to soothe and refresh your skin.
|Key Ingredients:||Aloe, Chamomile, Cucumber, Gluconolactone, Maltobionic Acid, Rosemary Extract|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Excessive sun exposure may cause irritation.
- Introduce this product to the skin slowly, build up use over time.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea-prone skin or those with eczema or psoriasis.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.