Lamelle Luminesce Brightening Defense SPF 30 is a daily use, full spectrum Ultraviolet A and B sunscreen. It is very effective in the management and prevention of hyperpigmentation.
Lamelle Luminesce Brightening Defense SPF 30 – Benefits
It consists of the very latest Bio-Peptides which reduce the darkening of pigmentation, while safely protecting the skin from further damage. It also acts as a barrier replacement and reduces inflammation and sensitivity. Furthermore, it has anti-itch and anti-redness benefits.
This high-quality sunscreen is suitable for all skin types and is non-whitening, gloss and stick free.
This week you stand the chance of winning a LAMELLE CORRECTIVES VITA-C LIPID SERUM & LUMINESCE BRIGHTER DAY SPF 30 valued at R1359
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
Simple, all you need to do is visit the page listed in the clue below and tell us “what skin types is the Lamelle Correctives Vita-C Lipid Serum for?” (see the clue given). LIKE, COMMENT & SPREAD THE LOVE, and INCLUDE THESE HASHTAGS#SkinRenewalSA #ClickedOnSkin #Lamellebetween 19th of August and 25th of August 2019. The winners will be announced on the 26th of August at 1:30 pm on the Skin & Body Renewal Facebook page. (South African residents only)
|Key Ingredients:||Bearberry extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP), Oligopeptide-34, Pentapeptide-15|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.