Lamelle Helase Photo-Repair Cream SPF 50 is a first-of-its-kind product that can physically repair skin cells on an atomic level. This sun protection cream is suitable for all skin types except those suffering from acne.
Lamelle Helase Photo-Repair Cream SPF 50 – Benefits
It consists of Photolyase, a powerful DNA-repairing enzyme that is missing in humans but found in most animals and plants on the planet. Most animals and plants naturally produce this protein, but humans are a relatively new species. Our DNA and bodies have not yet evolved to the stage where we create our own DNA-correcting photolyase.
Sunscreen and antioxidants have, until now, been our only defense against DNA damage. And they have always been able to merely prevent damage – thus there were no means of reversing existing damage. But now, with Helase, we can not only prevent but also physically correct dangerous DNA breaks and “kinks” such as dimers.
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.