Lamelle Correctives Vita-C Lipid Serum features active ingredients suitable for sensitive and intolerant skin types. It is a comfortable home treatment that delivers the benefits of Vitamin C.
Lamelle Correctives Vita-C Lipid Serum – Benefits
Firstly, regular application reduces the visible signs of ageing, without sensitizing your skin. It also provides hydration as well as leaves your skin radiant and healthy.
This week you stand the chance of winning a LAMELLE CORRECTIVES VITA-C LIPID SERUM & LUMINESCE BRIGHTER DAY SPF 30 valued at R1359
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
Simple, all you need to do is tell us “what skin types is the Lamelle Correctives Vita-C Lipid Serum for?” (see the clue given). LIKE, COMMENT & SPREAD THE LOVE, and INCLUDE THESE HASHTAGS#SkinRenewalSA #ClickedOnSkin #Lamellebetween 19th of August and 25th of August 2019. The winners will be announced on the 26th of August at 1:30 pm on the Skin & Body Renewal Facebook page. (South African residents only).
|Key Ingredients:||Bisabolol, Coconut Alkanes, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.