Lamelle Correctives Cathepzyme 1
Lamelle Correctives Cathepzyme 1 is an innovative product used for the restoration of normal skin shedding. It increases the rate of epidermal replacement to normal rates. It also enhances a normal skin exfoliation and maintains the skin barrier while reducing epidermal replacement time.
Lamelle Correctives Cathepzyme 1 – Benefits
It contains 15% Cathepsin D, an essential proteolytic enzyme normally found in the stratum corneum. Its role is to facilitate normal corneocyte release from the epidermis. As humans age (starting from 20 years of age), the replacement of the epidermal cells slows down by as much as 30-40%. This decline is attributed to the reduction in the levels of an essential skin enzyme called Cathepsin D.
When the replacement of the epidermis slows, there is a slowing of new keratinocyte production in the epidermis and the barrier function of the epidermis also becomes impaired. This leads to a dull complexion, flaking and an increase in the appearance of fine glyphic lines in the skin. Therefore, restoring Cathepsin D activity can reverse this ageing effect.
|Key Ingredients:||15% Cathepsin D|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.