Lamelle Correctives Brighter Serum contains a unique blend of ingredients that optimally inhibit the production of pigmentation. It also includes benefits of antioxidant protection, while reducing inflammation.
Lamelle Correctives Brighter Serum – Benefits
For the successful treatment of pigmentation, it is important to exfoliate the skin in such a way to not create any irritation. This is where Correctives Brighter Serum comes in. Firstly, in contains Decabutin, an active ingredient that inhibits melanin production with no risk of cell damage, skin irritation or sun sensitivity. Furthermore, Ferulic Acid, Turmeric Plant Extract and Oxy-Resveratrol are potent anti-oxidants to protect your skin against environmental damages. Lastly, Licochalcone A is a liquorice derivative that has anti-inflammatory and soothing effects.
After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a small drop of Correctives Brighter Serum, to each of the pigmentation areas using the dropper. Massage lightly to aid absorption into the area.
|Key Ingredients:||Decabutin, Ferulic acid, Licochalcone A, Oxy-Resveratrol, Resorcinol Derivative, Turmeric Plant Extract|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea-prone skin or those with eczema or psoriasis.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.