Lamelle Clarity Corrective AM is a lightweight, treatment moisturiser suitable for all acne sufferers. The new hydrating base will nourish the skin without leaving any oiliness or residue on the skin.
Lamelle Clarity Corrective AM – Benefits
Most noteworthy, the addition of the Nobel Prize-winning Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) makes it essential for all acne sufferers. These Growth Factors are masters in wound healing. Furthermore, it also contains high-quality Peptides to provide anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Salicylic Acid improves the turnover of the skin while removing black- and whiteheads without any drying effects. Lastly, the Retinoic Acid Ester will gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells. This will leave your skin smooth and radiant.
Always use a good quality sun protection cream while using this product.
|Key Ingredients:||Copper Tripeptide, EGF, Melaleuca Alteniforia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Retinoic Acid Ester|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Excessive sun exposure may cause irritation.
- Introduce this product to the skin slowly, build up use over time.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea-prone skin or those with eczema or psoriasis.