Heliocare AK Fluid 100+
Heliocare AK Fluid 100+ is a brand new addition specifically for the prevention and protective treatment of Actinic Keratosis (AK) as well as various other forms of non-melanoma skin cancer. This appears as red, scaly patches due to excessive sun exposure over a period of time.
Heliocare AK Fluid 100+ – Benefits
Firstly, it contains Fernblock® FC, which is a very potent antioxidant, rich in Ferulic acid. Regular use of this antioxidant provides UV protection, as well as neutralising free radicals. Furthermore, it also repairs DNA damage. It also contains GenoRepair Complex which is a unique combination of active ingredients to repair actinic damage and prevent future damage. Lastly, it contains a combination of Vitamin C and E to effectively nourish and hydrate your skin.
It is suitable for all skin types. Do not use on open lesions.
It is paraben-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic as well as water resistant.
|Key Ingredients:||Fernblock® FC, GenoRepair Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.