Heliocare 360 Fluid Cream SPF 50
Heliocare 360 Fluid Cream SPF 50 is ultralight sun protection cream suitable for all skin types. It melts into the skin and absorbs quickly and uniformly to protect the skin against daily environmental challenges.
Heliocare 360 Fluid Cream SPF 50 – Benefits
Firstly, advanced filters and a Bioshield System provides the skin with broad spectrum coverage against UVA, UVB, Visible Light and Infrared-A. Therefore, this is one of the most comprehensive, cutting-edge sunscreens available. Furthermore, smart Galenic formulation offers uniform cover, leaving no gaps when applied.
Heliocare 360 Fluid Cream is non-comedogenic and suitable for more normal to dry skin types.
|Key Ingredients:||Fernblock FC - a natural patented active ingredient enriched with ferulic and caffeic acid|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.