Heliocare 360 Capsules
Heliocare 360 Capsules are specifically for those at high risk of pigmentation, ageing and skin cancer. It is ideal for summer months when the sun is at it’s highest intensity and most dangerous. These capsules are to compliment your current sun protection routine, it is not a replacement.
Heliocare 360 Capsules – Benefits
Firstly, it protects your skin from UVB, UVA, high energy visible light as well as Infrared radiation. Furthermore, it contains Fernblock®FC, which is a highly active and potent antioxidant, rich in Ferulic acid. This is excellent for repairing DNA and neutralising free radicals. It also contains Vitamins C and E to provide extra protection by strengthening your skin’s photoprotective action. Lastly, it contains Niacinamide which protects your skin against environmental threats.
Offer available 07-31 October or while stocks last.
|Key Ingredients:||Bioshield System, Fernblock® FC, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Vitamin E|
Use your products in the following order:
- Cleanser - Cleanse the skin in the morning to remove the byproducts that the skin has produced while you were sleeping.
- Day Time Active - Your day time active should be the first protective layer on the skin.
- Day Cream - Apply your day cream/moisturiser to create a protective layer, sealing in your day time active and preventing moisture loss during the day.
- SPF - This is an essential product to apply before leaving home. This is what protects the skin from sun damage and pre-mature ageing and lowers the risk of pigmentation and skin cancers.
- Oral Supplement - Take your oral supplement before leaving home in the morning, to boost the skin's protection.
- Cleanser - Cleanse your skin thoroughly in the evening to remove the traces of oil, dust, debris and pollution that has collected from the day's activities.
- Night Time Active - Apply your night time active to start repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Eye Product - Apply your eye product to help stimulate the regeneration of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Night Cream - Apply your night cream, to seal in moisture and prevent moisture loss and encourage maximum hydration while you sleep.
- Exfoliator - Use your exfoliator twice a week, to get a deep cleansing effect. This also encourages speeding up skin cell turn over, allowing for better penetration of active ingredients and skin cell renewal.
* Should you require any additional advice or assistance, or should you experience any sensitivity or concerns while your skin is adjusting and transitioning on to the new products, PLEASE do not hesitate to call your nearest Skin Renewal Branch so that we can assist you personally. For after hours medical emergencies, please contact 0861 7546 72.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.